If Las Vegas is home for the holidays, here are two cool things to do this week-end.
- December to Remember. The Neon Museum hosts this FREE family celebration tomorrow. If, for some reason, you don’t have enough ornaments on your tree, you can make some at the Neon Boneyard from 2-6. If selfies are more your thing, you can take one with Santa from 2-5. And the caroling starts at 5 to add some holiday cheer. Please note these holiday events do NOT includes a tour of the Neon Boneyard. That, alas, costs money.
- WinterFest. This is the city of Henderson‘s annual politically correct holiday festival. The tree lighting ceremony kicks off the three-hour festival at 6 pm tonight. Stroll the Henderson Events Plaza for music performances, dance exhibitions and a crafts show in case you need that one-of-a-kind something for someone. Food vendors will be there if all this makes you hungry.
Tomorrow the festivities start at noon with Desert Dynamic kicking off the music. The Light Parade starts at 5.
The event is free but Henderson is participating in the Toys for Tots Drive. So if you can, please bring an unwrapped toy.
[pw_map address=”200 Water Street Henderson NV 89015″]
Just two weeks left before calendar Christmas arrives in Las Vegas. If you live here, it seems like every day is Christmas!
((hugs)) BETH Ellyn
The Las Vegas Real Estate Concierge
Managing State Broker, Nevada
702.324.6911 Talk. Text
702.758.4318 Talk. Text. SMS. Video chat
firstname.lastname@example.org Google Hangouts
Vegas Propportunities Facebook
MBA: L’ecole du Hard Knocks
Licensed in Nevada since 1996: I have previous
When competence AND creativity matter!
Latest posts by Beth Ellyn Rosenthal (see all)
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday - March 31, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday - March 24, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday! - March 24, 2023