Halloween is one of Las Vegas’s favorite holidays. What is cuter than kids in costumes? Dogs!
Here are three pet events where your dogs can steal the show. All are FREE for observers:
- Lake Las Vegas. Tomorrow is Halloweenie: The Doggie Costume Contest. This is part of the community’s Fall Festival.
- Downtown Las Vegas. The 2016 Halloween Parade starts at 7 and ends at 10. It’s at the Fremont East Entertainment District starting on Thirteenth Street. Currently there are already 500 entries, 48 vehicles and 12 floats. You can walk with your leased pet too as long as s/he is in costume.
- Pet Medical Center of Las Vegas. The Center is hosting its sixth annual Halloween Costume Contest for its clients. This is a Facebook thing. Go to their Facebook page for all the cute photos.
If you have $15, you can go to the Doggie District on Silverado Ranch Boulevard for it’s third annual Howloween Ball & Trunk or Treat. Comedian Steve Falcon is the host. All the money goes to Las Vegas dog rescues. Both you and your dog are welcome. And there is a costume contest and doggie dance off.
And remember, Las Vegas dog lovers, no chocolate for the canines.
[pw_map address=”2445 Fremont Street Las Vegas NV 89101″]
((hugs)) BETH Ellyn
THE Las Vegas Real Estate Concierge
State Managing Broker, Nevada
702.758.4318 Talk. Text. SMS. Video chat
email@example.com Google Hangouts
Las Vegas Propportunities Facebook business page and home of “Deal of the Day”
MBA: L’ecole du Hard Knocks
Licensed in Nevada since 1996: I have previous
When competence AND creativity matter!
Latest posts by Beth Ellyn Rosenthal (see all)
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday - March 31, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday - March 24, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday! - March 24, 2023