Welcome to #4-Letter Friday. This week of free events in Las Vegas is going to the dogs. We’ve already told you about the Las Vegas Metro K-9 Trials at the Orleans. How would you like to bring your dog to a FREE event?
Then leash ‘er dog and head out to the Las Vegas Family, Fun and Fur Festival at Mountain’s Edge. Here’s the scoop:
- Dog races. Any small or medium-sized dog can race. Cost per race is $3. The races start at noon.
- Halloween Costume Contest. Your pooch can win in three categories. Entry fee is (guess?) $3. Starts at 1:30.
- Pet adoptions. (natch)
- Dog training tips.
- Agility demonstrations
- A pet fair. So far 300 vendors have registered!
Here’s the best part: 100 percent of the proceeds go to the various animal shelters and rescues in southern Nevada.
The Las Vegas Family, Fun and Fur Festival is tomorrow, October 18. Hours are 10-3.
Parking is tough but just bulldog a space.
See you there!
P.S. Six builders (DR Horton, KB Home, Lennar, Pulte Homes, Richmond American Homes and Ryland Homes) in this Las Vegas master planned community are having sales events in case both you and your dog need a new house.
(hugs)) BETH Ellyn
The Las Vegas Real Estate Concierge
Managing Broker, Nevada
702.324.6911 Talk. Text. Viber (SMS)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Google Hangouts)
MBA: E’cole du Hard Knocks
Latest posts by Beth Ellyn Rosenthal (see all)
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday - March 31, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday - March 24, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday! - March 24, 2023