The Professional Bull Riders are back in Las Vegas for the 2014 World Finals.
The tickets are pricey, but many of the events are free.
- See two Express Clydesdales up close and personal at Thomas & Mack.
- Learn how Jack Daniel’s is made at the Jack Daniel’s Pavilion at Thomas & Mack. Did you know Jack Daniel’s is the only whiskey maker in the world still building its own barrels?
- Visit the Tyson Fan Zone where you can shop. Also at the Fan Zone at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino:
- Attend the PBR University (No SATs required).
- Meet real bulls at the Stock Contractors’ Alley.
- See a Mangalarga Marchador horse demonstration. This is one of Brazil’s most famous horse breeds. You can even take a test ride.
- Taste chili from competitors at the 48th Annual World Championship Chili Cookoff.
- Meet the bull riders.
- See Flint Rasmussen interview PBR officials in his “Outside the Barrel” show.
Of course, if you do pay for the tickets. Wow! Last night Las Vegas saw two 90-point rides!
((hugs)) BETH Ellyn
The Las Vegas Real Estate Concierge
Managing Broker, Nevada
702.324.6911 Talk. Text. Viber (SMS)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Google Hangouts)
MBA: L’ecole du Hard Knocks