Here’s our dilemma, adults (in this case, anyone over 33.) You love the music at the Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC), as the locals call it. Hey, I even have BPM on my Sirius XM presets.
But you don’t want to join the 400,000 other people at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway to rave in person. And you certainly don’t want to do it in 100-degree heat.
Here are two options to stay cool and be cool:
1. Crank up the AC and listen to the EDC music on 104.3 FM. The local radio station is playing all the popular music from the EDC-featured DJs all week-end.
2. The Sapphire Pool and Day Club is hosting Pasties and Pastries. EDC closes down at 6 am but you can continue the party at Sapphire’s, a popular men’s club that has a pool party every week-end. Tomorrow, popular DJs in the “underground electronica world” will be spinning their tunes at the pool from 6 am-6 pm.
The DJ line up is:
- Donald Glaude
- Brett Rubin
- Jon Dadon
- Kedd Cook
- Burn Unit
- Bad Beat
Red Bull, Ketel One and Don Julio are sponsors.
And it’s free for locals! ($20 at the door for everyone else.) Do you need another reason to move to Vegas????
P.S. If you are visiting my fair city, you can call the club for a limo to pick you up. The Sapphire number is 702.303.3430.
Beth Ellyn Rosenthal
The Las Vegas Real Estate Concierge
Managing Broker, Nevada
702.324.6911 Talk. Text. Viber
@Yale 1974 Twitter
MBA: L’ecole du Hard Knocks
Licensed in Nevada since 1996: I have previous
Latest posts by Beth Ellyn Rosenthal (see all)
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday - March 24, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday! - March 24, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas This Weekend: Four-Letter Friday - March 3, 2023