We made it to another Four-Letter Friday. FREE is my favorite four-letter word and music makes my spirit soar. So here are some tony options for a great Friday night in Las Vegas that costs you nada.
- Rick Duarte. The singer-songwriter has a free show at Green Valley Ranch Resort today at 6 pm. When his show is finished, drive south to hear more music…
- Gregg Peterson. He has a free show at the Fiesta Henderson at 9 pm.
- Betsy Holm. If you can’t get anywhere until 7, catch Betsy, another singer-songwriter, at the M Resort.
- Justin Mather. If you want a burger with that two-part harmony, head to Elixer. This upstairs restaurant bar has great views, too. Mather plays from 8 to 11.
- Deja Vu Dance and Show Band. All the above venues have dance floors, but no one in Las Vegas gets you on the floor like Deja Vu. The band is striking up at the Village at Lake Las Vegas tomorrow night from 7 to 10. The band will be playing on the floating stage and we’ll be dancing on the grass!
Hope this helps you live like a local and save money so you can buy a house!
BETH Ellyn Rosenthal
The Las Vegas Real Estate Concierge
Managing Broker, Nevada
702.324.6911 Talk. Text. Viber (SMS)
email@example.com (Google Hangouts)
MBA: L’ecole du Hard Knocks
Licensed in Nevada since 1996: I have previous