Faithful readers know my favorite four-letter word is: FREE!
We all know shows on the Strip can easily cost over $100 sitting in the poor seats. Here are two fun things to do this week-end in Las Vegas that cost nothing:
- FREE Starbucks coffee at the Eastside Cannery. I always order a venti soy latte and they are getting expensive. So nothing’s better than free Starbucks coffee on a Sunday morning. Assuming you can get up, the Eastside Cannery is serving free coffee from 6 am-11 am every Sunday. You get a 12-ounce cup of Pike Place Roast. You must have a Can Club card.
- Comedy in Henderson. Even the name of the show is hilarious: Hendertucky Comedy Night. Brandon “Gooch” Hahn hosts the show at the Gold Mine Tavern in downtown Henderson (somehow so appropriate). Curtain’s up at 8 pm tomorrow.
Have a great week-end all y’all (plural of y’all for all y’all not from the south like me. )
((hugs)) BETH Ellyn
The Las Vegas Real Estate Concierge
Managing Broker, Nevada
702.324.6911 Talk. Text. Viber
firstname.lastname@example.org (Google Hangouts)
MBA: L’ecole du Hard Knocks
Licensed in Nevada since 1996: I have previous
Latest posts by Beth Ellyn Rosenthal (see all)
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday - March 31, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday - March 24, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday! - March 24, 2023