Love Halloween? Who doesn’t????
Remember when a drunk driver hit some trick-or-treaters a few years back? It happens. The American Academy of Pediatrics says injury rates for children 10 to 14 are higher on Halloween than any other holiday.
- Only trick-or-treat between 6 pm and 9 pm
- Parents: accompany your children
- Kids: Wear bright clothing and masks that do NOT hinder your vision
- Teenagers: Trick or treat in groups
- Only accept treats at the door
- Carry a flashlight
- Stay on sidewalks and paths. Always cross the street at corners. Mind the traffic signals and crosswalks. Really!
- If there are no crosswalks, walk facing traffic as far to the left as possible.
- Carry a charged cell phone in case of emergency.
- Parents: Check your children’s candy before you let them eat it. (Duh).
- Call 911 if you are scared about anything!
If you live in Henderson, officers will be handing out bracelets to children as the patrol the neighborhoods. Just go up to the parked patrol car with the emergency lights on and ask for a bracelet. (Another great reason to live in Henderson.)
Happy Halloween, Las Vegas!
((hugs)) BETH Ellyn
THE Las Vegas Real Estate Concierge
702.768.4318 Talk. Text. SMS. Video chat
firstname.lastname@example.org Google Hangouts
MBA: L’ecole du Hard Knocks
Licensed in Henderson since 1996: I have previous!
When competence AND creativity matter!
Providing service and value a computer can’t!