If your dogs love swimming as much as mine, then don’t miss this doggy play date in the pool. And you don’t even have to get Fido an up-to-date bathing suit. Ha. Ha.
Tomorrow, September 12, is the annual Doggy Paddle & Play Day at the Black Mountain Aquatic Complex in Henderson. The pool has a graduated entry so even those cute little min pins can walk in and out as they please.
- Dogs 30 pounds and under swim from 8 to 9:15.
- Dogs weighing 31 to 70 pounds swim from 9:30 to 10:45 or from 11-12:15.
- Dogs weighing more than 70 pounds swim from 12:20-1:45.
All you need to participate is $15 and proof of pet licensing and vaccinations.
Here are the rules:
- The dogs must be people and dog friendly.
- You have to clean up after you pet. Probably better to feed them after the swim session.
- You dog has to be on a leash at all times except in the pool.
P.S. Humans can attend for free, but we homo sapiens can’t enter the water.
[pw_map address=”5998 Greenway Road Henderson NV 89015″]
((hugs)) BETH Ellyn
Latest posts by Beth Ellyn Rosenthal (see all)
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday - March 31, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday - March 24, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday! - March 24, 2023