Leave it to the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas. The hip resort just opened Neapolitan (a clever moniker because that’s an ice cream flavor). It’s the city’s first “adult ice cream lounge.”
Two distinguishing factors:
- The servers wear skimpy bikinis. To keep their shoulders warm, they were even skimpier white lab coats. Eye candy to go along with your mix ins!
- The creamy treats just happen to be booze injected, if plain chocolate is just not hip enough. And it is five o’clock somewhere! These include loaded popsicles (the “Pour Some Sugar on Me” features peach sorbet and Maker’s Mark dipped in brown sugar), liquored-up sorbets (“Black & Tan This” is a Bass & Guinness palate cleanser topped with chocolate shavings, pretzel bits and sea-salted caramel, and spiked shakes (The Neapolitan is a chocolate-strawberry shake with Tequila Rose and Biscotti Liquer-infused whipped cream.) The shakes are available at the bar or poolside in an ice cream bike car, natch.
Talk about hot and cold!
And just another reason to buy a house and live in Las Vegas.
((hugs)) from your Las Vegas Real Estate Concierge
BETH Ellyn Rosenthal
The following two tabs change content below.
Hello from the Las Vegas Real Estate Concierge. I am a real estate broker. Doting mother. Pioneer Yalie (graduated in the first class of women.) Wild yam cream creator. Zumba fanatic. Dog lover and service dog handler. But most of all I love Las Vegas. Come visit
Latest posts by Beth Ellyn Rosenthal (see all)
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday - March 31, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday - March 24, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday! - March 24, 2023