Every casino sports book and sports bar in Las Vegas is hosting World Cup watching-parties. Even the Hofbrauhaus is a center of FIFA action.
But you can’t take kids and sometimes you’re just not up for the casino crowds.
So here’s an alternative: Head over to RC Willey. The furniture store chain owned by Warren Buffet is hosting World Cup viewing parties at both its stores in Henderson and Summerlin.
This actually makes sense: There are at least a dozen TVs of all sizes for sale. And each store has a restaurant.
RC Willey is hosting two parties:
- June 16 at 4 pm to see the US play
- June 17 at 1 pm to watch Brazil
P.S. If you want to take a TV home, they start at $159.96.
Beth Ellyn Rosenthal
The Las Vegas Real Estate Concierge
Managing Broker, Nevada
702.324.6911 Talk. Text.Viber
MBA: L’ecole du Hard Knocks
Licensed in Nevada since 1996: I have previous
Latest posts by Beth Ellyn Rosenthal (see all)
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday - March 31, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday - March 24, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday! - March 24, 2023