This Friday the Las Vegas Valley is alive with the sound of music. Rock in Rio is still here, featuring Bruno Mars and Taylor Swift. Alas, you will need a luxury car payment to attend.
Instead, here are a score of options. All FREE:
- The Bones. They are having a release party for their new CD tonight at 10 pm. Brazen is their special guest. At Count’s Vamp’d on west Sahara.
- The Fab. If you don’t want deal with the Strip to see Beatles Love, head to Downtown Container Park. This Beatles tribute band is playing on the Main Stage at 9 pm tomorrow.
- Paper Tigers. This Vegas rock band is giving a free concert at Brooklyn Bowl at the Linq at 8 tomorrow night. Also on the roster: Ekoh and Almost Normal.
- Blooze Brothers. The blues revue starts at 9 pm Sunday at the Double Down Saloon on Paradise Road.
- Marian Peru. She performs tomorrow and Sunday nights at the Jokers Wild Casino from 8 to midnight. The casino is on Boulder Highway in Henderson
- Against the Grain. The band performs tonight and tomorrow night at 7:30 pm at the Fiesta Henderson on Lake Mead Parkway and the 95.
- Scott Starr. He performs at Elixer tonight from 8 to 11 p.m. Elixer is on Green Valley Parkway in Henderson.
I did say all these shows are FREE, right?
Have a noteworthy week-end, Las Vegas.
((hugs)) BETH Ellyn
The Las Vegas Real Estate Concierge
Managing Broker, Nevada
702.758.4318 Talk. Text. Video Chat. SMS
firstname.lastname@example.org Google Hangouts
MBA: L’ecole du Hard Knocks
Licensed in Nevada since 1996: I have previous