It’s official! Las Vegas is the place to party.
Nightclub & Bar magazine listed its top 100 this week (with the research done by Technomic.) Nightclubs XS at Encore and Marquee at the Cosmopolitan actually tied for first place! Each of these Las Vegas nightclubs had 2012 total revenues of between $80-$90 million. That’s more than the GNP of many countries.
Seven of the top 10 nightclubs are on the Las Vegas Strip.
Steve Wynn created three of the top 10. He clearly knows how to par-tee.
Overall, Las Vegas had 21 bars, nightclubs and lounges on the list. Sixteen placed in the top 30. It’s a miracle locals actually show up for work….
Here are the 2013 rankings for America’s top-earning nightclubs:
1. XS at Encore
1. Marquee at the Cosmopolitan
3. Tao Nightclub at the Venetian
4. LIV in Miami Beach
5. Surrender at Wynn
6. Pure at Caesars Palace
7. Lavo in New York City
8. Tryst at Wynn
9. Lavo at Palazzo
10. Mango’s Tropical Cafe in Miami Beach
BETH Ellyn Rosenthal
The Las Vegas Real Estate Concierge
702.324.6911 Cell and text
Latest posts by Beth Ellyn Rosenthal (see all)
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday - March 31, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday - March 24, 2023
- FREE Fun in Las Vegas: 4-Letter Friday! - March 24, 2023